Thursday 17 April 2014

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash review


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush is the first skincare item by the brand I didn't quite enjoy.
And it's all because of the scent, as qualitywise the product is more than perfect. It's a nice, moisturising, foamy body wash that comes in a humongous bottle with a pump. What else do I need?

The thing is that when you order something online, and there's no other possibility for me in case of Soap & Glory products, you always depend on your intuition. So, when I was making my choices and picking products to order I saw something called Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash and I imagined it would be something muscovado sugar-like. Imagine my surprise when I discovered it actually smelled citrus. Lime or lemon. Or both. Upon closer inspection of the bottle I found, in a rather small print, the info that the scent is sweet lime. Blimey. I'm not fussy about scents. I'm drawn to musky and floral scents, but I'm open to other possibilities. But the only scent and taste I don't like is actually lemon. 

I do use this body wash and I've almost used it up cause firsdt of all I couldn't afford such a waste and secondly I eventually got used to the scent, but I'm going to avoid all product from this range. But if you're into sweet lemon/lime scents, this one is for you.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment