Thursday 22 May 2014

Garnier Hydra Adapt mattifying cream-sorbet for combination and oily skin types review


Out of the plethora of Garnier skincare products Hydra Adapt mattifying cream-sorbet is the only one I didn't quite like. 
This cream is one of the cheapest drugstore offerings and the only claims it makes are mattifying and refreshing.
The product has a very weird gel-cream consistency that contains some kind of very fine granules that made me immediately think of starch. I thought that after absorbtion this cream would turn to powdery matte finish, but I couldn't have been more wrong. 
There was nothing matte about it on my oily skin, quite the contrary. I noticed sticky finish and quite substantial glow.
As far as the refreshing feel is concerned, I think that this mostly relates to the scent, which is nice and fresh indeed.

I paid less than $5 for this cream,. but I can't say this was money well spent. I think I'll use this up one day, but I don't see myself reaching for it very often.  


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment