Sunday 25 May 2014

Glossybox May 2014



If I could say just one thing about my May Glossybox it would be that it has been the heaviest box so far. 

It contained products that I found either useful or interesting.
The most exciting find was another Korean product by It's skin, a Pearl Sheet mask.
Playboy Play it Sexy body lotion smells sickeningly sweet, but I'm going to use this up for sure.
DAX Cosmetics (Polish brand)  powder pearls left me more than a bit confused. I didn't quite get the idea of the packaging. The puff was located below the sifter and I didn't understand what the manufacturer had in mind by placing a sifter on non-powder product. What's more, in spite of this being a full-size product, the pearls barely cover the bottom. Nonetheless, I use the pearls every day now and they seem to be my favourite go to highlighter.
Sesderma C-Vit serum is a tiny sample of antioxidant serum for all skin types
Yoskine micellar solution is another product by DAX Cosmetics. I think two products by the same brand is a symptom of wrong marketing strategy, but a micellar solution is always welcome.
And finally Got2B sparkling shine styling spray is a product I've already had and wasn't enthusiastic about, but now that I started to straighten my hair, I feel I might change my opinion about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment