Friday 16 May 2014

project empties #13


Some products mentioned here are victims of spring clean, some of them are real empties. Nonetheless all of them found their way to the bin...

1. MAC Studio Moisture Cream was a decent moisturiser, but on the other hand, nothing to write home about. I think drier skin types would enjoy it better.
2. Etude House Cleansing Balm was a lovely balm cleanser, the only tiny little hiccups was that it was based on mineral oil. Otherwise I was perfect.
3. The three Inglot Soft Precision Eyeliners aren't used up, as you can see, but they were so hard and tugging and pulling that I got rid of them.
4.  Rimmel Wake me Up concealer was way too dark for me, darker than most of my foundations and that didn't look good at all. 
5. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion was a lovely moisturiser, smelled gorgeous, the only thing that bothered me was that the pump stopped picking the product when there was still more than 3-4cm left. It was virtually impossible to get the remains out. 


2 comments:

  1. I am very interested in the balm cleanser! I must re read your review on that. Why don't you like mineral oil by the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say I've never experiened any adverse reactions to mineral oil, however, it it said to be sensitizing and generally not good for the skin, especially acne-prone one. Apart from that it's a cheap ingredient so I don't like it when products that contain cheap ingredients are terribly overpriced, here I mean Eve Lom balm cleanser

      Delete