1. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash was nice and foamy but I didn't enjoy its sweet lime scent.
2. Pat & Rub body scrub I got in one of the Glossyboxes was the worst body scrub in history. The substance that held the granules of salt or sugar (I don't remember which one) was soooo incredibly greasy and it wouldn't come off my body in any way. And the lime scent again.
3. Zamien Gold Cacao Pack was one of my first Korean goodies and I loved the mask a lot, it smelled of chocolate and did a world of good to my oily skin. I love clay masks and their likes a lot!
4. It took me ages to use L'Oreal Mythic Oil up. And I must say I didn't quite like it. It didn't weigh down my hair or turn it into oil slick, but I don't think it did much to my hair.
5. I used to love the original Urban Decay Primer Potion in the original packaging. Then they put it in the tube and reformulated and it was no longer my favourite eye primer. This was the last sample sized Primer Potion in its first packaging that I had and I enjoyed it a lot.
6. Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyeliner dried out so quickly and when all rewscue operations feiled it made its way to the bin.