Tuesday 6 May 2014

Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in Surf review


Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in Surf

Everybody seems to rave about eyeliner pencils by Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and others, but there are more affordable solutions from brands offering wider colour ranges and are closer at hand. One of such brands is Sephora. 
The brand has had its ups and downs, but their Contour Eye Pencil 12h wear threw me down on my knees. I picked the shade Surf, but there are many others both neutral and bright available.
Surf is an intensely pigmented teal with slight shimmer. It's easy to apply as it's soft and creamy and glides effortlessly on the lid. Performs equally well on bare lids, waterline and over powder eyeshadows. The pencil is waterproof and smudge resistant, once it sets, it sets. What else could I ask for?
This is one of the best eyeliners in my collection and encouraged by this experience I'm going to pick a number of other eyeliners from the range. They get my full approval. 

Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in Surf

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment