Saturday 10 May 2014

Soap & Glory Hand Food review


Soap & Glory Hand Food is a bit of disappointment for me. 
Not that it's a bad product. Not that I don't like the packaging with a pump (this is actually the best hand cream packaging ever as instead of fighting with squeezy tubes I just press the pump once or twice er voila!). Not that I don't like the scent, which is just as lovely as the other Soap & Glory products that I've tried.

The thing is that I just can't see any difference between Hand Food and The Righteous Butter Body Lotion. It seems to me it's exactly the same thing, perhaps smelling just a little bit different, and enclosed in a smaller bottle. It's a nice product, but next time I'll get any S&G body lotion and enjoy a multi-purpose product. Although 250ml is a lot as for a hand cream, the body lotions still make a better value for money. 

But on the positive note, Mr Hubby, who doesn't touch my body lotions, is quite enjoying our brand new hand cream for the convenience of using it.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment