Tuesday 17 June 2014

Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster review


For the most part of the year I don't notice how pale I am. I live in a cold country, the weather is cloudy most of the time and I'm not in a mood for tan. But on warm spring days I start feeling uncomfortable about my pale pink skin tone, but my previous experience with fake tan on my face has made me stay away from such products. Until now.

This spring I've decided to experiment with some face tanning products. My first purchase was St Tropez Gradual Tan face moisturiser, which hardly gave me any tan at all. Then I did some research and I discovered this brand new product by Clarins that got so many positive reviews that I decided to see for myself what it is like.


Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster is not a self-tanner. It's a concentrate that comes in a small 15ml bottle. What you need to do is mix 3 drops of the product with your moisturiser of choice. At first I thought it would be too much fuss, but actually I quite like the process. This gives you the possibility to stick to your skincare routine and control over how much product you use. 



As I've said before, Glow Booster is not a self-tanner. When I applied it for the first time before going to bed I didn't notice any difference in the morning. However, after using 2-3 drops of the product consistently for about a week, my skin tone changed to lightly tanned and summery warm. 
Glow booster is the term that best describes what kind of product this is. I'm sort of addicted to using this before gong to bed, I've been using it almost every day for the past couple of weeks and my face isn't spectacularly tanned, but there's this healthy warm glow to it. 
What's more I haven't noticed any single streak on my face, even though when I'm tired I sometimes slap this on quite carelessly. And above all, the shade of the tan is warm, but not tangoed orange.    
  

I'm half way through the bottle right now and I must admit I'm seriously addicted. I'm sure I'll repurchase as soon as I've used this one up. It's a must have for pale people looking for natural golden glow.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment