Wednesday 18 June 2014

Garnier Ultra Doux Heritage of Provence Lavander Essential Oil and Rose from Grasse shampoo and conditioner


For the past couple of years I've used professional hair care and hardly ever wondered among the drugstore shelves. However, when doing food shopping and looking for a new hair colour for myself, I spotted Garnier Ultra Doux Heritage of Provence Lavander Essential Oil and Rose from Grasse shampoo and conditioner. There's no denying that the reason why this duo returned home with me was the packaging. And the scent.

I've been using these two for the past couple of weeks and I must say I've got no excuse for using high-end hair care any more. 
The shampoo lathers beautifully, when washing my hair I feel that it doesn't strip my hair of moisture, nor does it tangle it. I barely need any conditioner at all. But I do use it and the combo leaves my damaged hair incredibly shiny and soft and relatively frizz-free. I also love the lavender scent that lingers on my hair for hours.
This combo doesn't give my hair any volume, but this is where I rely on styling products.

The only thing I'd change is the size of the conditioner. The shampoo is sold in 400ml bottles, while the conditioner comes in 200ml packaging, which means I'll have to repurchase before using up the shampoo. 
But otherwise, this duo is just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment