Monday 16 June 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox #11 unboxing


My first Memebox has arrived!
It took 10 days to deliver to Poland, the package was fully trackable, which is not always the case with Polish postal services, and generally arrived save and sound. The box was packed full with Korean goodies, though somehow I believed all of the items would be full size, while most of them are de-luxe samples. I don't mind actually as I have the chance to use these up before my next box arrives as I feel I'm catching the bug!


So let's see what I got there:

Dear by Enprani Moistfull Booskin is a cross between a toner and an essence. I'm really happy to have received this!


Illi Fresh Moisture Body Lotion is very lightweight and smells divine!


Purederm Botanical Choice Pure Solution Eye Cream is one of the full-size items. It comes in a 30ml tube. It's one of the items I'm most excited to try. I love eye creams!


Illi Green Tea Brightening Mask is another sheet mask for me to try. I don't notice much difference between different masks by different brands, but I really do enjoy using them.

Hope Gilr Nail Travel Bling Bling set consists of three polishes in three variations of minty green and deeper green.One of them is shimmer and the other two contain glitter. 


Witch's Pouch Radiant Lolli Tint is a small sample of a plumping and moisturising lip product.

Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Cinema City is a sample of a CC cream that is very light and sheer. I think this will replace my sunscreen more than my foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment