Tuesday 10 June 2014

Korean goodies: Purederm Collagen Eye Zone Mask review


Purederm is the only Korean brand that I've come across in Polish drugstores. From the selection of a number of different sheet masks I picked Collagen Eye Zone Mask.

This mask comes in a form of small crescent-shaped pads soaked with collagen, Vitamin E and green tea extracts that are supposed to moisturise, restore elasticity and diminish signs of ageing and also reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. You need to apply the pads under your eyes, keep them on for 15-20 mins and remove.  There are 30 sheets in a drawstring bag that keeps them moist and fresh for a long time.

What I've noticed was immediate brightening effect in my undereye area. All the redness there was diminished and the whole area looked whiter. Unfortunately, as with many whitening products, the results were rather short-term and the redness returned within a couple of hours. 
Apart from that I believe the mask did its job well diminishing morning puffiness and providing my undereye with hydration. None of my wrinkles have disappeared, but then I didin't believe they would. 

I must say that eye masks are relatively rare and this is one of the best I've ever used. It's nowhere near a similar product by Shiseido, but then the price tag is also incomparably lower. I really enjoyed using is and I'm sure I'll repurchase, especially that it's readily available just round the corner.   

  


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment