Thursday 12 June 2014

La Roche-Posay Redermic C Anti -Aging Sensitive Skin Fill-in Care review


I was pretty much excited to find in my April Glossybox a booklet containing samples of La Roche-Posay face products. 
Redermic C for normal to combination skin (mind you there's one for dry skin as well, so don't confuse the tweo) turned out to be the favourite face cream out of the bunch.
This is an anti-wrinkle cream targets sensitive, ageing skin. It contains pure Vitamin C, Mannose (that helps keep water in and prevent wrinkles), hyaluronic acid and La Roche-Posay thermal water. It's supposed to act as a wrinkle filler, improving the skin's appearance instantly.

What impressed me about this product is its lightweight consistency, the fact that it absorbs quickly, leaving satin finish. It must be noted that this cream makes my skin feel tight so I definitely wouldn't recommend this cream to anyone with dry skin or even normal as this might feel uncomfortable. Not drying, just uncomfortable.   
I didn't notice any wrinkle filling, but my skin did feel and look smoother and nicely moisturised. The cream also acted as a lovely make-up base. 
Although this product is intended for sensitive skin, it is not fragrance free. It has a floral scent that brings lilac to my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment