Monday 16 June 2014

Pantene Volume Booster Spray Gel for fine hair review



When I started straightening my hair it turned from extremely dry to slightly oily, I thing partly due to the fact that most straightening shampoos and conditioners tend to be quite heavy and greasy, leaving my hair straight and frizz-free, but also flat. That's why I started looking for some styling products that would give my hair some volume. 

I came across Pantene Volume Booster Spray Gel when wandering between drugstore shelves and it seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. It promised to deliver volume without weighing down fine hair. And I must say that, although perhaps this is not the most dramatically volumising product I've tried, I like it.

The pump it comes with distributes the product in a rather fine mist, which doesn't cause product build-up, it's also possible to direct the nozzle to the roots, where volume is needed the most. The gel is neither greasy nor tacky, you literally don't feel it on the hair, but it adds natural volume without interfering with straightening products.

It has a fresh scent, kind of hairdressery, but nothing particularly nice nor extraordinary. 

I'm sure there are better volumisers on the market, especially the high-end ones, but this is a nice, budget-friendly buy that delivers what it promises.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment