Monday 9 June 2014

project empties #15


This time my empties are partly real empties and partly products I got rid of as they were old or didn't work for me:

1. The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter smells amazing, not as honey as I expected, but the consistency was too thick and too rich for my liking.
2. Well's Emu Oil eye cream was one of the most moisturising eye creams I've ever used. The jar was huge and it lasted for a really long time. I probably will reopurchase.
3. Garnier Essentials eye make-up remover was nice, but reminded me a lot of Garnier micellar water which is better value for money and that's why I'd rather stick to that one.
4. Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer/highlighter was nice, but I hated the brush which went all wonky. Not my favourite concealer of all times anyway so I'll look for better options on the market.
5. I didn't use Skin 79 Scandal Rose & Vanilla BB Cream up, but I didn't like its thick consistency too much and wasn't using that at all so as a result of spring cleaning it made its way to the bin.
6. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream for oily skin was my favourite face product to use during my summer holidays by the lake. It was well beyond its expiry date, so I had to get rid of it, but I'll most possibly get a new one when summer approaches.
7. Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner found its way to the bin even though it wasn't used up at all. It simply refused to draw lines over eyeshadows, it acted as if it was all dried up, I tried bending it, pressing, turning at different angles and no matter what I did it didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment