Sunday 1 June 2014

Soap & Glory Flake Away review



My love affair with Soap & Glory body product continues and their Flake Away is yet another product by the brand that I adore using.

This body scrub is sea salt, sugar and peach seed powder particles combined with shea butter, grapeseed and almond oils to remove dead cells from your skin and provide it with the nourishment it needs. 

As you can see in the picture below the consistency is neither thick nor runny. The exfoliating particles are finelly milled and non-scratchy and the substancein which they're embedded is moisturising, but not greasy. You need to massage your skin until the sugar and salt dissolve, then rinse. After using this scrub my skin feels smooth, polished and moisturised. 
What I like about this scrub is also something quite trivial: it doesn't make my bath messy as most of the particles dissolve in the process of using this product and what's more it doesn't leave that tricky and dangerous, slippery, greasy residue.  
I love the scent, though I cannot describe it. I know that it may put some people off, but this is not a modern smell at all, I'd even dare say it's sort of granny-like but it appeals to my senses a lot. It's similar to the scent of The Righteous Butter.

I use my Flake Away in the bath, but I wouldn't recommend using it in the shower simply because of the packaging. I can't imagine opening this up under running water...


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment