Thursday 10 July 2014

Korean goodies: Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam review


Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam had been in my shopping basket a countless number of times, but I always dropped it in the last moment, which now I realise was a big, big mistake, cause this product is AMAZING! I've tested a number of samples and I'm definitely getting it full size once I've used the cleansing gels that are resting in my stash.

This cleansing foam looks like white paste, but when you add a drop of water and massage it on your face it turns to rich foam,so a little goes a long way. You'll immediately notice that there are tiny exfoliating granules embedded in the foam that dissolve as you keep massaging your face. When rinsed, the skin feels soft, smooth and cleansed. This is not a hydrating product, but there's no rubbery, stripped-of-moisture feel on the skin either. I just love how it makes my skin feel!

Apart from its performance, there are two more things I really loved about this cleanser. It's got a pleasant, fresh and somewhat citrusy scent. It's not the most natural of fragrances but it suits my taste. The second thing is that it's sweet to taste. I know it's silly and you're not supposed to eat your cosmetics and I don't but when something incidentally gets near your mouth it's way nicer when it's sweet rather than bitter.

All in all, I think this is probably the best foam cleanser I've used and I desperately need it in my life!




2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds amazing!
    I recently received a sample of this and I think it will be well suited for my husbands acne prone normal skin.
    Now I need to try it out too though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do. At least out of curiosity. But I'm sure you'll love it!

      Delete