Wednesday 23 July 2014

Korean goodies: Purederm Snail Age Regenerating Multi-step Treatment sheet mask review


I'm a great fan of Korean sheet masks so I was very happy to try out a slightly different one from Purederm.
It consists of an age regenerating ampoule that helps improve the skin's appearance and makes it easier to absorb the ingredients of the mask and the sheet mask itself.

The ampoule was a non-greasy, runny, fragrance-free substance. 
The mask was quite different from other masks of the same kind. The fabric it was made of was stiffer than the one other masks are made of and there was a seam with a clearly marked ridge running along the middle of the face. It was meant to give the mask a kind of 3d shape to fit the face better, but actually it didn't. It came unstuck in different places and the nose flap got into my nose as I breathed.


While all sheet masks I've used this far provided extreme skin comfort and moisture, this one, however, just failed to do so. Yeah, it did moisturise somewhat, but not as much as I'm used to. I didn't notice any skin improvement, temporary or not. 
This mask was more expensive than the regular Purederm sheet masks I get from my local drugstore and it was in no way better, so I'd better stick to the regular ones.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment