Friday 18 July 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Superbox #27 Anti-Aging 2 unboxing




 Today is my lucky day. I have received not one, not two but three!!!! subscription boxes. If time permits I'll write posts about all three of them cause I'm soooo excited!

My Superbox #27 Anti Aging 2 is probably one of my best purchases ever! It took only 2 days to deliver via DHL and it's packed with 6, yes, 6! full size products that will help my skin stay young! Although I haven't heard of most of the brands, all products look classy and trustworthy. There's nothing that I find gimmicky or not useful for me.
So, here's what I got:
1. Nasarang Jasmu Eye Serum 30ml, $65

2. Petitfee Gold EGF Eye Patch $18 , which is a gel-like eye mask with gold particles.
3. Tosowoong Anti-Wrinkle BTX 40ml $22, which is a face cream, I suppose.

4. DK Peptide Toner 100ml, $38 (on the packaging it says the brand name is Sovaco)
5. DK Peptide Cream 50ml $43, to go with the toner.
6. WondeRuci D.H.B. Serum 50ml, $24


It's a great value box, even though I don't believe all items are that expensive as Memebox makers tend to inflate the prices to increase the sense of the box's attractiveness, even though there's no reason for that. The box speaks for itself! 




2 comments:

  1. How exciting!
    I can't wait to see your next unboxing posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've showered myself with so many skincare goodies straight from Korea that I don't even know where to start. And it's just the beginning!

      Delete