Saturday 19 July 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Superbox #28 Free From Oil & Trouble unboxing


Here's the second box from my Memebox bundle. Free From Oil & Trouble contains 6 or even 7  full size products that are meant to control shine and prevent and combat blemishes.

1. Skin 1004 Foam Foam Cleanser that comes in 2 separate bottles for day and night. What a brilliant idea! 90ml each, $35


2. Mikly Dress anti-Trouble Body Mist, 80ml, $23 is supposed to be sprayed on those difficult  to reach areas like your back and help fight with blemishes. This product is totally useless for me as the only spots that occassionally pester me are on my face.


3. Dermahouse Pore Tighten Ample (sic!) 30ml, $22, the name speaks for itself. Sort of.


4. Yuri Pibu Parsley Herb Toner 150ml, $23


5. L'Ocean Pink Powder, 20ml, $24 seems like something I need to chase those pimples from my jawline away.

6. Tosowoong Silk Touching Powder 10g, $34 is a surprise product for me as I expected the box to be all about skincare. It's a white powder very much like Skinfood Peach and Sake powder or ELF HD, or MUFE HD or the one by NARS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment