Tuesday 22 July 2014

Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in #619 Pulsating and #403 Oragasm review & swatches




In summer I feel tempted to experiment with shades that I don't normally find attractive. 
When I saw Rimmel 60 Seconds #619 Pulsating I immediately knew I needed to have it. It was on offer for less than 2 bucks, which made it even more attractive. 
The shade is this electric vibrant magenta shade with tons of shimmer. It looks incredible both on nails and toes!  

The manufacturer says that with its wide brush it takes 1 second to apply the only one coat you need and then wait for 60 seconds for it to dry and you're good to go. Some of these claims are obviously not realistic, but all of them are close to being true. The wide brush applies an even coat of polish in 2-3 strokes, the colour is eaven and opaque, so there's no need for another layer. The polish isn't completely dry within 60 seconds, you'll definitely get pillow marks if you go to bed straight after, but it's dry to the tough, which means you can carry on with your life quite normally without the risk of ruining your nails.
It's an excellent polish for the summer!


#403Oragasm is a gorgeous vibrant orange. 
This polish is a true one-coater, I applied two just in case. The colour is opaque, though I think that with one coat you can achieve a see-through gel-like finish.

The polish looks very even, it levels itself wonderfully and the wide brush guarantees no faffing around.
I used a top coat, but the polish dries very fast and looks incredibly shiny on its own. 

I believe Rimmel 60 seconds nail polishes are an amazing drugstore find. They offer superb quality for very little money.  



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment