Tuesday 15 July 2014

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk review


Soap & Glory has recently been one of my best discoveries. I've been using theit make up and skin care for the past year or so and I must say I did enjoy most of their products. 
Smoothie Star body milk, however, is noty one of them.
It is quite moisturising, although self tanners have made my skin rather parched and I don't think this body milk is helping enough.
I like the container with a pump. Things like that are always handy for people in constant hurry, but the problem is that the pump stops picking the product when there's a bit less than a third left and it's really hard to get the product out of the bottle by any means.
But that's all ok, the thing is that the brand's unique selling point is fragrance. All their products are heavily scented, some with old-fashioned, granny-like perfume, some are citrusy fresh, it's just a matter of taste which one you choose. But this one has this weird biscuity self-tan odour. Who would like to smell of fake tan when most manufacturers are trying to reduce this scent to zero as the clients didn't like them. I managed to find pleasantly smelling tanning lotions and mousses and ended up using a moisturiser that smells like fake tan! Ironic, isn't it?
I'm going to use this up as it's quite expensive, but I will reconsider buying more body milks and butters by the brand.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment