Sunday 20 July 2014

St. Tropez Bronzing Gel review


I'm a big fan of St. Tropez tanning mousse, but sort of against myself, instead of repurchasing the good old trusty one, I decided to experiment with another St. Tropez product, which is their Bronzing Gel.


The product comes in a nice tube, but nothing too fancy. The gel has a nice, lightweight consistency that is easy to distribute evenly and absorbs instantly, giving a matte finish. It is strongly tinted with greenish brown colour, which looks suspicious, but on the skin it gives the most beautiful, non-orange tan.

It doesn't cling to dry areas of my skin, so my tan isn't patchy on my feet or elbows. It also fades very evenly, which is not always the case with self tanners.
The product has a nice smell and doesn't develop the horrible biscuity scent the day after.

The only thing I don't like about both St. Tropez tanners is that none of them lasts on my skin long. I need to reapply every other day or so, which means I can't go on holiday without it!

If I were to choose the gel or the mousse option, I'd go for the mousse one, the only reason being that it's more lightweight. Otherwise they're very similar as far as the tan shade, the dry finish and the staying power are concerned. 

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment