Tuesday 5 August 2014

Korean goodies: Dear by Enprani Moistfull Booskin review


Dear by Enprani Moistfull Booskin is a bit of a revelation to me. I got it in my Memebox #11 and is a completely new kind of product for me. The name is a combination of 'booster' and 'skin toner' (though I asociate it with a cretain character from 'Orange is the New Black', but it's just me). This product is supposed to eliminate the need for a toner and a serum/essence, boosting up the effects of skincare to maximum. 
I just apply it into my hands, the opening dispenses the right amount of product without any problems, and then splash onto my face and pat a little until absorbed. 
This product is a watery liquid but there's also some slip to it. I'm trying to avoid using the word oily or greasy here cause it's not how it feels, but it's not as runny as a micellar solution or a toner. 
It moisturises my skin really well. At night time I use it under face cream, but on hot summer days it has recently worked as a superb, lightweight moisturiser for my oily skin, just followed with a CC or BB cream or nothing.
This is a 65ml deluxe sample bottle, which is more than a  half of the full-size product. A little goes a long way, I've been using this twice or more daily for the past month and I've gone approximately half way through the bottle, so I imagine the full-size product will last for at least two months or more, but it's not exactly cheap as it retails for $31. 
If I wanted to get it, I don't know how. It's unavailable on Memebox website, neither does it exist on e-bay (apart from the one that obviously comes from a Memebox just like mine).



No comments:

Post a Comment