Tuesday 19 August 2014

Korean goodies: Superbox #33 Collagen unboxing

I ordered my Memebox Superbox #33 Collagen knowing all the contents as this has recently been restocked. The box caught my attention due to a number of scientifically-looking products that promise miracles. Here's what I got:

Ramosu Carestory Collagen Extract is an ampoule that looks like some medicine. It's packed in a dark glass jar, closed securely with a metal lid which is to be replaced with a plastic dispenser once open. 
This is to be used all over the facefor hydration and cell regeneration. 

Dermahouse Collagen Firming Cream looks like Polish face cream that dates back to the communist times. It's also surprisingly small as it comes in a 30ml tub, while most of products of this kind measure 50ml. This contains collagen, shea butter and mango shea butter (???) that will make wrinkles disappear in due time. Hopefully!

Dewytree Real Collagen Nutrition Serum is one of those products that attracted my attention. This is supposed to treat enlarged pores, sagging skin and signs of  ageing. Looks gorgeous!


3W Clinic Collagen Make-up Base is a green silicone type primer that doesn't feel silicony at all. It promises to improve adherence of foundation and keep make-up silky smooth all day long. I must say this is very nice and comfortable on the skin. Its green shade helps counteract redness and brightens my skin, which is obviously very good.


The Skin House Wrinkle Collagen Free Spot is something whose name I fail to understand. Do we get something that is actually collagen-free in a collagen box? I've also got a couple of products that use the word spot in their name and usually they mean blemish treatment, while here I supppose this means point. This cream can be used anywhere you notice any wrinkles including the undereye area.


And finally, abelle So Hot -Burning Concentrate Ampoule is a hair product that warms up and absorbs deeply into the hair. This contains EGF, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed silk to strengthen hair cuticle and leave it shiny. You need to apply this on shampooed, towel dry hair and wear it under a plastic cap for 5-15 minutes. Use this 1-2 times a week.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment