Sunday 17 August 2014

MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Soul Serenade (Alluring Aquatic collection for summer 2014) review & swatches


There's no denying that the only reason why I picked my MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in soul Serenade was the packaging. My choice was also not exactly my choice as this was literally the last item from the collection available. I consider myself lucky cause accidentally I got one of the prettiest eyeshadows in my collection.


This eyeshadow comes from MAC Summer 2014 Alluring Aquatic collection and is packed in the most beautiful compact in MAC history. It's this shiny metallic compact in ocean colour with water drops that look so realistic that you need to touch them to realise they're not actually water.   


The eyeshadow itself is embossed with a MAC logo print and a little wave.


The shade is described on MAC website as deep plum brown but I fail to notice the plum aspect of this shade. To my eye it's more of a super shimmery, but not glittery dark taupe. 


This shadow is highly pigmented, it blends well while retaining its original colour. It looks good all over the lid for a dark goth look or in the outer corner. I like using it in the outer 'v' combining it with a matte taupe or gray eyeshadow all over the lid. It's sooo pretty!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment