Friday 29 August 2014

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel and Body Scrub review


Summer sales could mean just one thing: I picked some half-priced toilerties from The Body Shop. From the narrowed-down selection of their products on sale I picked the Vineyard Peach Shower Gel and Body Scrub.
The Body Shop shower gels are very consistent as far as their silkiness, lathering and moisturising properties are concerned, the major difference being the scent. Vineyard Peach is like peach essence in the bottle. It's smells so delicious and tempting you literally want to drink it! My son Adam, who refuses to eat most of the foods, demanded that I buy him some peaches after using this gel. This is quite unexpected, but I think I should thank The Body Shop for changing my son's eating habits.


The Body Scrub isn't my favourite scrub ever. The peach scent is somewhat less realistic and it's thick creamy consistency together with peach stone particles are nothing unusual in the body scrub world. I don't mind, this does its job perfectly well, especially now, in the self-tanning season, but my expectations soared after using the raspberry version of The Body Shop Body Scrub and nothing compares to that one now. It's a decent product, but I'm sure you can get plenty of dupes in the drugstore. Considering the fact that I bought this on offer, it was money well spent, but for the full price I would repurchase the raspberry or get the new argan oil one that seems to have the same gelly consistency.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment