Memebox Special #35 Moisture Surge is a very decent, solid skincare box which contains hardly any weird fancy, yet useless goodies. Everything in the box is common sensical and quite predictible, hence the level of excitement is low. The leaflet says all products are full size, but it's partly true as one is a de luxe sample set.
1. The first one happens to be the weirdest. Insobeau Hiaromax Vitamin Stick is supposed to be 1-swipe moisture surge for dry areas, rich in vitamin and hyaluronic acid. This thing resembles a primer more than a moisturiser. It is hard and smells of mint mixed with camphor which make me uncertain whether using this under my eyes, as recommended, is a good idea.
So far I've been using this as my foundation primer, but haven't noticed any pore filling etc. I believe I need to experiment with this more.
2. A sheet mask is a product that is an obligatory part of all Memeboxes. Wish Formula Premium Ampoule Mask promises to combat wrinkles and nourish the skin.
3. Original Raw Deluxe Kit consists of 3 30ml tubes packed in a nice cardboard box.
Black Bubble is a cleanser, which I believe a kind of o2/ hydroperoxyde cleanser. You leave it on for about 5 minutes, during which time it forms bubbles. Then just massage this on your skin and rinse.
Chan-mool Patting Essence is a pre-moisturiser.
And Water Block Jam is full of plant extracts and hyaluronic acid. It promises up to 48 hours of hydration, which I believe is a ridiculous claim. Applied thickly, this can be treated as a night pack.
4. Rosemoon Rich 53% Collagen Smart Balm promises soft and moist and strengthened-from-within skin.
5. Imface Vio-Xellose Neck Patch uses botanical anti-wrinkle extracts and adenosine to combat signs of ageing along the neckline. I haven't used this yet, but I gather it's a sheet mask for the neck.
6. Dermahouse Aloe Vera Moisture Mist promises relief after a day in the sun or an exhausting day in the sun. Soothes and replenishes moisture in a single sprits. Excellent. I've been loving face mists sooo much recently.