Sunday 9 November 2014

Koream goodies: Memebox Superbox #82 The Face Shop unboxing


I picked up my Superbox #82 The Face Shop because I'd heard of the brand, but hadn't had opportunity to try many things out and secondly, it came as a bundle together with my Skinfood box.
I thought the Skinfood one would contain more make-up, and The Face Shop one only skincare, but, it turned out to be the other way round. I hadn't associated The Face Shop with make-up at all and I was quite right about it as they appear to have a separate make-up brand: Lovely Me:ex.
Although I love the packaging of most items and they are much cuter than my My Cute Wishlist goodies, the box lacks the quality aspect. It contains 6 full-size items, but none of them made me go wooow.   


Milk Plus Calming Cream Shower is what it is. I like the pump as this will prevent my son Adam from pouring water inside the bottle. It's good for sensitive skin so my whole family will use this.


Calendula Eden Essential Moisture Cream is packed with calendula and hyalurionic acid to prevent moisture loss and firm up sagging skin.


Lovely Me:ex Mini Pet Cream is a hanbd cream that comes in this supercute pot that I adore. There's nothing unusual about the cream itself, but it smells nice.


Lovely Me:ex Pastel Cushion Blusher, again, comes in a lovely cardboard box with a soft puff. The name cushion is quite deceptive as there's nothing cushiony about it except for the puff. There's some scent to it, but nothing too offensive. 


Mine comes in shade #01 Rose Cushion, which is a very light pink with shimmer. It's quite similar to Benefit Dandelion except for the shimmer. I'm pale so this does show up on my skin nicely, but I prefer Dandelion because of its satin finish.



Lovely Me:ex Dessert Lip Balm, mine in 02 Orange comes in a cute little jar with a lovely spatula that looks like a tiny honey dipper.
No ingredients are mentioned in the info card, but the balm is obviously meant to moisturise the lips amd prevent further dehydration.




Lovely Me:ex You&Eyes 05 Sand Down looks like a kind of khaki gold shade in the pan, but when swatched it looks copper-bronze. The texture is dry, crumbly and glittery, doesn't encourage me to try this out. The packaging is similar to Catrice eyeshadows except for the moustache which is evidently meant to be cute, but doesn't appeal to me at all. 


This eyeshadow is definitely the worst product ib the box. I don't feel tempted to use it at all. Will probably pass it on to someone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment