Thursday 27 November 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Princess Edition #4 The Little Mermaid unboxing


When I was ordering my Mermaid box I was convinced water would be the main theme of the box, and I was right, to some extent, but as always Memebox managed to surprise me by including some products that would suit the Eath & Sea box much better. Nonetheless, this is an excellent skincare box that balances my recent negative feelings towards Memebox offer. There are 6 full-size products in this box, each of which I'm going to use as they seem to be right up my alley. 

1. I'll start with the product which fits in the theme best. Nothing can associate with the ocean princess better than Pure Smile Original Mask Sheet, mine in Pearl. Love sheet masks and will use this one with pleasure, even though I've got some other masks by the brand waiting to be used. 


2. Mizon Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream  contains 30% hyaluronic acid and other natural ingredients to lock moisture in the skin. Great!
I suppose being moist associates with being wet or immersed in water, hence the appearance of this product in the box.


3. Grinif Collagen Aqua Peeling Gel is an interesting product. It promises to peel the skin and remove impurities with the help of enzymes without drying nor irritating. Spray it on the face and massage in circular motion, rinse well. I find the method of application more interesting than the product itself! 
The relevance with the theme hides mostly in the word 'aqua' . 


4. DD'ell Extra Vitalizing Serum made its way to this box because it's formulated using algae extracts and galactomyces ferments. Offers moisture, and strong anti-oxidant and anti-allergic properties. 


5. And now for the two slightly random products. The first one os dearberry Pure & Popular White Clay Pack, which I'm sure is a lovely product, but Amazonian clay is nowhere near what I associate with Little Mermaid. This aside, I love all sorts of clay masks, so I'm positive this will be great as well. 


6. and Pureplus+ Bentonite Cleansing Soap is even more remote from the sea theme as it not only contains clay from France, but also cocoon silk. I don't use bar soaps, but this one has caught my attention and it's definitely staying with me. It promises to enrich my skin with the 66 minerals contained within the Bentonite clay and to remove dirt without causing dehydration. 
I like the shape of the bar and it smells quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment