Saturday 29 November 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Special #56 K-style 4 unboxing


Before my fourth K-Style Memebox arrived here I'd read some reviews of this box and noticed people call it a joke. I don't quite understand this because ever since the release of the first K-style box Memebox have been strangely consistent with the contents of these make-up only boxes. While these boxes are of a tiny size indeed, this is understandable as they contain much smaller items than body washes or face masks or creams. I must say that even though this is not the first time I've received a Korean mascara, an eye pencil, or a lip tint I still feel pretty satisfied with this box. There are 4 products that that are staying with me and two I'm going to give away, mostly because they don't suit my complexion.  


1. The first product, which I quite surprisingly liked, is the ideeB Real Triple Rouge in 02 Shine Pink. 
I like its muted shade of pink for everyday wear. And more interestingly, this product is not only a lip gloss, but it also tints my lips nicely! 



2. I was lucky to get my Beauty People eye pencil in Glam Brown, which is a lovely, cool-toned brown with gold specks. It glides on beautifully, is fully water and smudge proof and comes in this cute white twist-up packaging with Snow White on the cap and a built-in sharpener on the other end. 



3. Shara Shara's  ugly lady raises her head again and again. Twice in one box! But this time she looks more like a lego figure than a nightmarish figurine. Regardles of that, this product is very nice and the shade I was lucky to get is absolutely gorgeous. Petite Friend Matte Lip Crayon is a fully opaque lip crayon with satin matte finish.  



4. And the last product I'm fully satisfied with is the Revecen Volumising Mascara. I haven't tried this one yet, but I love Korean mascaras on my bottom lashes. They're waterproof, they neither smudge nor crumble and their slim wands are perfect to use in areas that are hard to reach.  


5. And now on to two product I didn't quite enjoy. I have nothing to say about the quality of the Shara Shara Triple Shine Color Eyeshadow as I haven't even swatched. The shade selection didn't look like my cup of tea, so I'm planning to offer it to someone else in my upcoming Christmas giveaway.    





6. And finally, the Revecen Face Control Foundation in #002 Violet is definitely a product I'm not even going to try. I've used its white counterpart and while it served it's purpose on Halloween night, texturewise it's not a foundation I would use on a daily basis. 



No comments:

Post a Comment