Getting this From Jeju Memebox was a conscious choice. To be honest I thought it'd be packed with Innisfree goodies as this it the brand I associate with volcanic ash and crystal clear waters most strongly. I later realised that I wasn't going to get any Innisfree in my Jeju box as Memebox come up with a separate one-brand Innisfree box, which I obviously grabbed.
The From Jeju box allegedly contains all full-size items, but I'm pretty sure at least one of them is a deluxe sample and two others are single-use products. Every product seems nice and interesting but the box is quite unimaginative. It follows the hackneyed pattern of all other boxes: an essence, a cream, a serum, a sheet mask and a lip balm or a hand cream.
1. Secret Nature From Jeju Serum contains broccoli, carrot, aloe and asparagus extracts. Provides moisture and nutrition. I've got sa cream from the same line, so I gather they will make a nice pair.
2. Skindeco Volcanic Pore Clay Sparkling Heating Mask is my kind of mask. it contains volcanic clay, mineral water and plankton to cleanse and soothe the skin, remove oil, dirt and sebum. The only problem is that I'm so lazy about using masks. It takes me ages to use one tub up and I don't tend to open new ones before reaching the bottom of their predecessors.
3. The Yeon Jeju Hallabong Ade Energy Peeling Toner is made with sweet orange, kiwi, broccoli, papaya, black willow extracts. This is to be used in a similar way to western toners, wiped with a cotton pad, not patted on the skin. Good! I like this!
And now comes a procession of products that only claim to be full size.
4. The Yeon Jeju Canola Honey Silky Hand is just another hand cream. 50ml makes it travel size, not full size. I'll keep it in my handbag. The size suddenly turns into a comparative advantage.
5. Skincure SanDa Wha Natural Mild Cleansing Oil is another deluxe sample (30ml). I love Korean cleansing oils and have been waiting to get one in my Memebox ever since I ordered my first box. Pity it's only a sample.
6. Etude house Clear & Moist Green Tea Blending Sleeping Cream cannot be seriously called a full-size product. This a single-use cream that comes in a fancy spoon-like packaging. The instructions on how to use this are rather complicated, I hope everything will become clear tonight when I open the package.
This cream is supposed to bring relief at the end of a stressful day, moisturise and soothe.
7. Etude House Soothing & Clean Green Tea Mask Pack promises to brighten my skin with extracts from green tea leaves. Love sheet masks for how effortless they're to apply, but two masks in one box is more than enough.
Here are some promo codes if you're interested in purchasing any Memeboxes:
November $5 coupon code on $30 or more (S&H and taxes do not apply) : 4JAPXX
$5 off on orders above $100 : AFFILIATE-4392-AKQBC-TMZD
$10 off on orders above $150: AFFILLIATE-4524-NXFQV-RQXV
Save 5% on orders above $50 (limit 2x use): SUGXIB
Save 10% on Shop USA orders above $40 (limit 2x use): HIITY4
Save 20% on orders above $200 (limit 2x use): FRDN95
Save $7 on standard shipping when you buy 2 or more boxes (limit 3x use): 1VFEZU
FREE Shipping on orders above $30 in Shop Global GO6NJ2