Tuesday 11 November 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Superbox #82 Just Gellin' unboxing

 

The reason why I ordered this Just Gellin Memebox is simple. I love gels. Especially as far as moisturisers are concerned. As usual, Memebox managed to surprise me with their take at the theme of gelling, but this box turned out to be packed with high quality goodies, some of which have already entered my skincare routine.


Pro You Prori Vita Bright Moisture Gel Mist would have satisfied me more if I hadn't received its lavender sister, which was nice, but now I'd like something new.


original raw Blue Jam Water Block Cream is the only gel moisturiser in the box. It comes in the most peculiar sachet packaging which I find quite attractive and it's very, very travel-friendly. It's main purpose is to hydrate the skin.


I was more than surprised to find a sunscreen in the box. Looks like something I'll enjoy using next summer.


Holika Holika Holy Berry Jelly Tint is something I would liken to a lip plumper rather than a tint. You apply it with a thin silicone strip that serves as an applicator. There's this immediate tingling sensation that makes your lips feel swallen. The product looks and stays glossy on the lips for a long time, but the shade is barely there. 


Hope Girl Waterproof Gel Eyeliner 02 Brown is closer to a cream liner than to a gel one. Fo the time being its nice and creamy, draws lovely thin and even lines, but my experience with Korean cream liners tells me it'll turn into stone within months.
But for now I love the shade and the fact that it comes with its own brush.  




Dermahouse Ginseng Peeling Gel is my favourite product in the box. Infused with ginseng, papaya, herb extracts, this peeling gel contains tiny particles that exfoliate your skin without being too harsh or abrasive. There's no mention what kind of particles these are, but I would describe these as finely milled rice. I love the way these make my skin look and feel and I use this gel at least once a week.It's excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment