Tuesday 11 November 2014

Revlon Nail Polish in Gwen's Crush review & swatches




Today I'd like to review a Revlon nail polish which I got on sale quite some time ago. This was a part of some Spiderman collection and it's called Gwen's Crush. 
The polish attracted me with its bright magenta shade with microglittery shimmer. The purple shimmer creates a sheen that makes this polish look almost duochrome in some lighting conditions. When you take the polish off you realise it's actually not shimmer but tons of microglitter which are quite more difficult to remove.

Two coats offered fully opaque, streak-free colour which wore well for a couple of days and then I took it off (boredom was the reason).
A great shade for summer to autumn transition period, when you are still into your brights, but autumnal purples start lurking at you.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment