Saturday 13 December 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Global #17 unboxing


As far as Memeboxes are concerned I generally like their Global boxes. They are usually a great mixture of all sorts of products ranging from hair and skincare to make-up, their quality and price tag being very different, and the fun aspect interwoven with serious stuff. This time, however, I didn't feel this box introduced anything new to my Korean goodies stash. Products are from brands or categories which keep obsessively reappearing in all kinds of boxes and no longer stir any interest in me. I've had enough of Shara Shara, Cheek Room (which I believe to be a particularly low-end make-up brand), sunscreens and hair products, which contrary to Korean skincare do nothing good to my hair.     


1. Palan Crysence Home Care :Pouch Set (Marin Shampoo + Power Treatment) is a set of 4 shampoo and conditioner sachets that went straight to my travel essentials bag. Might be handy if I need to travel light, which isn't going to happen any time soon, if ever.


2. Climax Water Pool Cleanser contains soda water and 22 other components of natural origin. This is recommended as the second step for double cleansing. The instructions say: massage on wet face until the cleanser gets thick, rinse.


3. Dr. MJ Real Mucin Restore Suncream SPF 45 promises to protect, balance, nourish with snail secretion, but it's another sunscreen addition to my vast Korean sunscreen collection.


4. Shaera Shara Pink Piggy Collagen Cream is nowher near what I like. The packaging is pink, low quality plastic with piggy images which I don't find cute at all. Also the idea of patting pig collagen all over my face doesn't appeal to me much. The description says that the formula made of collagen, hyaluronic acid and argan oil will moisturise, rejuvenate and treat wrinkles.

5. Shara Shara Bee Tox Spot Cream might actually come in handy as I suffer from occassional breakouts here and there. This is supposed to be used on spots and promises to control sebum production and get rid of spots.


6. And finally, the only make-up item in this box, Cheek Room Lip Palette, mine in #01. The colours are all right, but lipsticks in a palette don't draw my attention at all and there's no way I'm gonna use this. I'll pass this on to someone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment