Friday 19 December 2014

Miss Sporty Funtasy Holographic Effect nail polish review & swatches



In my search for chrome silver polish I came across This Miss Sporty Funtasy Holographic Effect polish.
This is a silver base with sparse holo glitter. The polish distributes surprisingly evenly and smoothly and is  almost fully opaque in 2 coats, though you could add one more to achieve full opacity. 
The holo particles seem to stick out, but on the surface they don't feel gritty at all.
This is an excellent quality polish for very little money, but I don't see myself wearing it often as to my surprise daylight revealed a duochrome nature of this polish and the other shade it leans to happens to be baby pink. And  I'm not a fan of the shade at all. 
But if you fancy a sparkly silver polish with pink sheen, this one is strongly recommended. 
The quality is fantastic and the polish cost less than a pound. 


No comments:

Post a Comment