Sunday 11 January 2015

Korean goodies: Pibugonggam G Facial Scrub review


I got this Pibugonggam G Facial Scrub in my Scrub Memebox and I must say I'm fully satisfied with this product.
It's made from natural scrub ingredients like orange and tangerine peels to exfoliate the skin and grapefruit, sea buckthorn, red poppy petals and aronia extracts to cleanse and rejuvenanate the skin.

This product is a wonderful multitasker. It combines exfoliation with gentle, rubbery soft round grains which actually provide more massage than peeling and cleansing with the foaming gel the beads are embedded in.  
Apart from that, the product has amazing zesty citrus smell. 

It's not the most scrubby scrub in history, but it's gentle and even the most sensitive skin would enjoy it. I personally do appreciate the combination of a face scrub and a foaming cleanser. 
This product leaves my skin soft and clean, but not overly dry. Yay!  



No comments:

Post a Comment