Wednesday 21 January 2015

Korean goodies: Pure Smile Yogurt Mask Mixed Fruits review


I've said it countless times before that I love sheet masks for their convenience, but I hardly see any difference between them no matter what brand or ingredients. 
This time, however, I found a mask which stands out of the crowd and is well suited for my skin needs.

The Pure Smile Yogurt Mask Mixed Fruits arrived in my Yogurt Memebox and immediately caught my attention with their playful packaging. I gave them priority over other sheet masks and here's what I found.

What I immediately noticed was that these are well saturated with liqid, but not dripping wet. The sheet itself is too small and too round for my face, the eye openings don't fall exactly where they should. It's wearable, but not as comfortable as it could be.
It has a pleasant fruity scent to it, doesn't sting or burn, so it's a pleasure to wear.  

These masks are made from a blend of yogurt and mixed banana, kiwi and pineapple extracts. Like all sheet masks they promise to deliver moisture and prevent dehydration. 
My skin felt nicely moisturised and refreshed after using these masks, and to my surprise the remains of the essense absorbed fast, leaving non-sticky matte finish. This mask constitutes a lovely make-up base for those of us with oily skin. If I had more of these I'd reserve them for special occassions like giving my skin a good prep before a night out as it nourishes and smoothes the skin without making it tacky or shiny. 



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment