Friday 2 January 2015

Korean goodies: Memebox Superbox #78 Dirty Gal unboxing


I've just realised I've completely forgotten to unbox 3 Memeboxes I received back in December.
Dirty Gal came with another Golden Ticket, not so golden as far as its value is concerned, unfortunately, and a couple products which I'm not sure how relate to the name of the box. I associate being dirty with mud and earthy colours, but it turns out  that when some people think of dirt they mean snail mucus or mayonaise or even donkey oil! I've always thought myself different from other people, but...   


1. Dr MJ Real Mucin Restore Cream is a day and night cream which regenerates and revitalizes skin with snail mucin. Sounds interesting.


2. B&SOAP Mamie Blue is clay type face mask. Smells of mint and looks and feels like chalky paste with some seeds in it. This is meant to remove impurities, invigorate and soothe. The packaging is an obvious rip-off of Lush products. 
Used this once and I'm afraid this broke me out. I'll have to try this once more and see if this happens again.
I hope not as this is the kind of clay mask I like. 



3. Pure Smile Muddy Girl 2x single-use wash-off mud packs. These are return products, used one of these before and wasn't enthusiastic.


4. Esthetic House Mayo Pack is the worst product in the box. I don't like Korean hair care and a mayonnaise-inspired conditioner is definitely not within my scope of interest.


5. Cleaomee Natural Donkey Oil is a blend of donkey, olive, annato, grape seed, jojoba, sunflower, and macadamia oils for face and body. Thick and moisturising may be really handy in winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment