Sunday 1 February 2015

Korean goodies: innerface Shy Blossom Soothing Serum review




Today I'd like to review one of my Memebox finds, which came in my Zero Cosmetics box, which is Innerface Shy Blossom Soothing Serum. 
The product came in this lovely recycled paper packaging which is right up my alley and the serum itself is packed in a green glass bottle with a convenient pump.

Read the description below to learn more about the product: 


What I like about the product is that it's lightweight and can be used under make-up on  oily skin such as mine. It absorbs instantly, but makes my skin feel plump and well-moisturised and nouriched. 
I also appreciate all those natural, herbal ingredients combined with hyaluronic acid for extra hydration.

What put me off at first was the herbal-vegetal scent which I know some people like, but I eventually got used to it and it no longer bothered me.


Now, the question is: would I repurchase?
No.
Even if we disregard the fact that I've got so much Meme skincare that I don't need to buy any till 2017 (the expiry date of most products), this serum doesn't do anything that amazing for it to stay in my memory for a long time. 
And would I splurge the $43 it is supposed to retail for? Certainly not.

No comments:

Post a Comment