Saturday 7 March 2015

Korean goodies: Petitfee Gold EGF Eye Patch review


My main skincare concern are wrinkles under my eyes. That is why I jump at every opportunity to try out a new product that promises to depuff and reduce or at least prevent wrinkles. 
These Petitfee Gold EGF Eye Patches arrived in my Anti-Aging Memebox and made me prick up my ears instantly. 
They come in an elegant-looking white tub with gold print.
Contains high concentrates of gold and EGF and promises to revitalize dry, sagging undereye. After 30 mins of wearing these I'm supposed to notice substantial thinning of the patch due to the absorption of the nutrients and moisture. 


The patch does thin indeed and become more flexible and softer, after 30minutes + I did notice that my skin was somewhat smoother and my wrinkles were less visible. My eye area, however, didn't feel moisturised enough and was in need of an eye cream.  I very often wear these patches for shorter periods of time using them as shields protecting my undereye from fallout when doing my make-up and I must admit I don't notice much skin improvement then.

When I use them up, these eye patches won't be missed. They aren't moisturising enough and their results, if any, are rather short term.  

No comments:

Post a Comment