Monday 16 March 2015

Korean goodies: Tonymoly I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet Pore Care review


I love sheet masks for the moisture they provide and the comfort and speed of application and disposal. But they all seem the same for me and they claim the same: anti-ageing through providing moisture.

Tony Moly I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet Pore Care, however, caught my attention as it promised something totally different. It says on the packaging that the mask "tightens uneven skin texture with enlarged pores".
I used two of these masks within one week and here's what I found out.

The mask is well saturated with essence, its size is relatively large, though eye openings are rather on the smaller side. It has some kind of cosmetic scent to is, but no wine fragrance could be detected.
After wearing this for a bit longer than 20 minutes my face felt slightly less dewy than with other sheet masks, after letting the essence absorb and dry fully my face remained slightly tacky, but less so if compared to some other masks I'd used before.

And now, the answer to the fundamental question: does this tighten pores? No. It does absolutely nothing porewise. My pores neither look nor feel tighter.

It's a nice mask, like all of them are, but if you assess products by judging how well they perform against their claims, this one is a total fail and if I'd bought this to improve the appearance of my pores, I'd be bitterly disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment