Monday 11 May 2015

Korean goodies: Esthetic House Vita3000 vitamin C vita-capsule cream review


When I saw this Esthetic House Vita 3000 cream in my Memebox I wasn't terribly excited. I put it aside and didn't intend to use any time in the near future, but soon after I read a in a magazine that it's good to use some vitamin c serum or cream under your regular moisturiser to brighten and even out the skin tone. 'Hey, I've got this Vitamin C vita-capsule cream somewhere in my stash', I thought and instantly dug this cream out.

The cream comes in a very practical yet unimaginative, medicinal tube with a very narrow neck which allows precise dosage and prevents air from being sucked in. The cream itself looks a bit like an ointment, it's on a thicker and more emolient side, but absorbs very fast and doesn't feel greasy or tacky on my face, but I prefer something more lightweight and  mattifying to use on my oily skin under make-up.   

Some of the claims like reducing and refining the appearance of pores we're obviously meant to ignore. But fading dark spots and pigmentation are to be taken seriously. After using a sequence of a snail serum, Vita 3000 and a moisturiser as my night time routine for about two weeks I noticed a great difference in the appearance of my skin which I didn't attribute to this cream at first. But now I can confidently state that Vita3000 has had substantial influence on reduction of redness and evening out any discolouration. This is the first time I've been using a vitamin C-packed cream and it made me realise I need vitamin C in my life, be it a serum or a cream, I don't care. If other vitamin C goodies fail, I will definitely consider repurchasing Vita 3000 if I manage to find it online. It's retail price of $24 seems pretty reasonable to me, considering it's a very high quality product. 

   

4 comments:

  1. why 24$ , try 10$ :
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESTHETIC-HOUSE-VITA-3000-Vitamin-C-vita-capsule-cream-Whitening-sensitive-30ml-/151366001759?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item233e1de45f

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, I'm so stocked up with Korean skincare that I put off checking the e-bay price till the moment I decided to repurchase. But you're right, at $10 this cream seems not only good quality, but also good value for money!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I have 2 tube of Vita 3000 to let go. You can have it with $10 too. Expiry date in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I have already repurchased this!

      Delete