Thursday 28 May 2015

Zoeva #322 Brow Line Brush review


I bought this Zoeva #322 Brow Line Brush to use with my two cream brow products. So far I'd been using various eyeliner brushes for the purpose and finally the time had come to pick a professional brow brush.

This brush has short, dense synthetic bristles that are firm enough to draw precise lines along my brows. The brush is nice and flat with quite pointed tip, which allows precision and is useful both for those of us with fuller brushes and the non-existent ones like mine.
The thing I don't like about it is that it's too wide for my brows. When I hold it vertically against the front part of my brows, it's more than 2 mm wider than my brow. What I've got to do is to hold it horizontally and move up and down to coat my brows, but it would have been so much easier and faster if it fitted my brows better. 

It's a perfect brush for anyone with fuller brows. I personally regret not getting an Anastasia Beverly Hills brow brush as it seems more narrow and it's also got a spoolie, which is always handy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment