Saturday 20 June 2015

Korean goodies: Yuri Pibu Parsley Herb Toner review


I've been using this Yuri Pibu Parsley Herb Toner for a couple of weeks now and I must say I'm pretty happy with it. 
When I started using this, I thought it was pure water and didn't do anything. 
However, as time went by I discovered that this toner is highly moisturising, as for a toner, of course. 

The toner is a clear, watery, fragrance-free substance that takes off all make-up residue I carelessly omited on my face and tones it, leaving my skin feeling smooth and hydrated and prepped for further skincare.
The bottle is super convenient. The neck contains a stopper, which prevents too much liquid from coming out, and the plastic the bottle is made of is squeezable, so you ave full control over how much product you use.

The question is whether you need this step in your skincare. I won't answer the question. Either you are a toner person or you aren't. Since I've received a ton of these in my Memeboxes, I use them regularly, but I do admit I haven't noticed any dramatic change in my skin's condition, but they do make me feel pampered, which is probably what it is all about. 

So, to sum up, this is a very nice toner, but I don't know what it does and my skin would probably look just as good without spending $23 on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment