Thursday 23 July 2015

Bourjois Cream Blush Sun #05 Pink Sunwear review & swatches


 I'm already a proud owner and a frequent user of these beautiful Bourjois cream blushes, so when I saw that they added 2 Sun Blushes to their collection I decided to pick one to see what they're like and fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the product, let me just explain that Bourjois Cream Blushes come in cute, tiny pans with magnetic closure and full-size mirror. They are lightweight and super blendable, they offer skin-like finish and thanks to their cream-to-powder formula never look greasy on oilier skin types such as mine. They have a kind of grannyish scent which I'm not particularly fond of, but I'm prepared to overlook, since I like the product so much.   


#05 Pink Sunrise is a gorgeous summery shade. It looks like a cream bronzer in the pan and I think it can be used as such to create a bronze goddess kind of look. When swatched it looks like a kind of very tan peach or peachy bronze with slight pinky undertones. There's also some shimmer to it which is nowhere near obvious sparkle. It looks like golden glow instead.
On the cheeks it looks fresh, tan, healthy, glowy, summery, relaxed. I could probably add to this list a couple more words that I associate with summer holidays, but I'm sure you get the gist.  

The blush is super blendable, you can apply it with your fingers, but I prefer to use this with a dense buffing brush and dab on and then blend the edges away.  


This is a beautiful, budget-friendy addition to perk up your make-up wardrobe for the summer. 
This product line is unavailable in Poland, but you can get these from feelunique.com or asos.com at no shipping charge.


No comments:

Post a Comment