Monday 13 July 2015

Korean goodies: Cheek Room Lip Balm #05 Cherry Clover review


I don't suffer from dry lips and lip balms aren't a must-have for me, but I use them first of all because I like having something on my lips (without them I would be parading with a full-on lipstick at home) and because I want to keep mu lips in tip-top condition.

I never buy my lip balms, however, most of them come from subscription boxes or are some kind of freebies. The Cheek Room Lip Balm is one of such products. 

This balm came in one of my Memeboxes and instantly caught my attention with its super cute design which is right up my alley. I love its adorable vintage tin packaging and the small clover leaf inside. I have no idea what it does, but one thing is certain: the clover's texture is much harder than the balm it's embedded in.


Not only is the design nice, but also the product itself is of incredibly pleasant. The balm is quite lightweight, delicately candy-scented and I feel it makes my lips nourished and moisturised. 
It promises also to plump and revive the suppleness of chapped lips with the help of olive oil, shea butter and jojoba oil.
But what I like most about this balm is that, to my surprise, this clear pink substance tints my lips with very natural pink colour (and the finger I apply the balm with as well).


This is my favourite lip balm so far, from the packaging to what it makes my lips look like. 


No comments:

Post a Comment