Thursday 30 July 2015

Korean goodies: Coco's Secret Recipe Pumpkin pack review


This Dearberry Coco's Secret Recipe Pumpkin was one of the most exciting Memebox finds. Not only did it satisfy my pumpkin craving, but also looked and seemed encouraging.
According to the description this mask is vitamin and beta-carotene packed and promises to replenish dry skin and brighten dull and uneven complexion.


The mask has a very peculiar spongy-pasty texture, it seems thick, but goes on smoothly and evenly. During the prescribed 5-10 minutes of application it doesn't dry to a crust and it's relatively easy to remove with generous amount of water. The mask has a very faint, sweetish kind of scent.
After wearing this mask my face feels very peculiar. Unlike any other mask I've used. I don't think my skin is terribly well moisturised. The surface of my skin feels kind of rubbery, but it's noticeably smooth and soft. My pores also look smaller. My oily skin feels cleansed and refreshed, but I seriously doubt whether dry skin types would benefit from this, even though it promises to 'replenish dry skin'.

This is a nice mask and I use it whenever I have a couple minutes to spare in the morning, but I don't think it will be missed when it's finished. I think there are better masks out there, just waiting to be discovered. 



No comments:

Post a Comment