Thursday 9 July 2015

Korean goodies: Idee B Real Tripple Rouge in #2 Shine Pink review


I wasn't particularly happy to receive this idee B real triple rouge lip gloss in one of my Memeboxes. 
I'm not a big fan of glosses on their own as they're sheer and don't last on me and the shade #2 Shine Pink is bland.
I tried it once or twice and wasn't particularly impressed, even though it is a cross between a gloss, a liquid lipstick and a lip tint and I normally like those hybrids.
The shade is opaque peachy pink, it's a non-sticky, vanilla-smelling product which doesn't stain my lips particularly much and doesn't last long on my lips. The shade washes me out, so I don't reach for it often. 

Year 2015 is marked by my experiments with lip liners. I pair them with everything. And now I 've found my perfect go-to spring combo! I apply this gloss over darker, brown toned liners which first of all prolong the wear time of this product, and secondly transform its shade into a gorgeous rosy brown, which not only is so much in, but also suits both my taste and complexion.


This isn't a product I would spend my own resources on, but I'm glad I've made it work for me and it's definitely going to make it to my monthly favourites.


No comments:

Post a Comment