Monday 20 July 2015

Korean goodies: Purederm Pure Solution Eye Cream review


I love Korean skincare, but somehow their eye creams have never made it to my all time favourites.
Purederm Botanical Choice Pure Solution Eye Cream promises everything I need. It promises to moisturise and prevent water loss. It contains White Flower Complex, niacinamide and other botanical emolients to promote healthy look.
However,  this cream does nothing good to my dry undereye. 
There are creams that impress me for the first 30 minutes with how they go on, absorb and look under make-up, but this one doesn't do that. 
The consistency is thick and difficult to spread, especially in such fragile and sensitive area as the undereye. It doesn't absorb super thick but doesn't feel very moisturising and smoothing even for one minute. 
I use this only on my lids, which happen to be oily. 

This might be a good cream for someone very young who wishes to start using an eye cream as a preventive measure, but I don't really see the point as this can only give you wrinkles when you apply a heavy and stubborn substance like this.
The only good thing is that you get a hefty amount of 30ml instead of the standard 15ml.  

No comments:

Post a Comment