Wednesday 15 July 2015

Korean goodies: Purederm Shower Jelly in Brightening Milk review


Today I've got a fun product that should make all fans of Korean gimmicks perk up their ears.

The thing in question is Purederm Shower Jelly. This is something I've seen for the first time in my life and have read all the descriptions super carefully to figure out what this is and which part of my body to use this on.
Well, apparently, this is a kind of soap. It comes in a tub and it has the most peculiar texture. It's kind of stiff, yet jelly like, reminded me somewhat of Turkish Delight or milk jelly.
The product comes with its own mesh bag which makes it easier to use and store, the downside is that the bag is not a drawstring one and you need to hold on tight near the opening to prevent the soap from escaping the bag.
The soap produces nice foam, has a subtle milky fragrance and the mesh bag works as a gentle exfoliator, which doesn't change the fact that this is just a soap and does nothing special to my skin apart from washing it. This thing doesn't dry out my skin, but it doesn't moisturise or nourish it either.

The selling point is definitely the fun factor involved, but I really don't need this soap in my life and am not going to look for a replacement on the net.  

No comments:

Post a Comment